China Mobile (CHL) provides a range of mobile telecommunications services in all 31 provinces, autonomous regions and directly-administered municipalities in Mainland China as well as in Hong Kong. This stock is trading up 2.8% at $55.61 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 893,000Average Volume: 778,417 Volume % Change: 104% From a technical perspective, CHL is bouncing to the upside here right off its 50-day moving average of $54.11 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing CHL within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once CHL manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $55.97 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CHL as long as its trending above its 50-day, and then once it sustains a move or close above $55.97 with volume that hits near or above 778,417 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for CHL to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance level at $58.40.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV