OpenTable (OPEN) provides solutions that form an online network connecting reservation-taking restaurants and people who dine at those restaurants. This stock is trading up 3% at $44.97 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 928,000Average Volume: 693,851 Volume % Change: 122% Shares of OPEN are rallying after Reuters reported that Yahoo! (YHOO) executives had shown interest in buying the company. >>3 Tech Stocks Hedge Funds Are Buying From a technical perspective, OPEN is bouncing modestly higher here back above its 50-day moving average of $44.45 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing OPEN within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once OPEN manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $46.16 to $46.52 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in OPEN as long as it's trending above $43.54, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 693,851 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for OPEN to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $50.29 to $52.64.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV