Given Imaging (GIVN) develops, manufactures and markets diagnostic products for the visualization and detection of disorders of the gastrointestinal tract. Its products include Capsule Endoscopy and pH Monitoring. This stock is trading up 2.9% at $18.69 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 304,000Average Volume: 99,354 Volume % Change: 499% Shares of GIVN are moving notably higher today after Cantor Fitzgerald boosted its price target on the stock from $22 to $25. >>Stocks With Recent Analyst Upgrades From a technical perspective, GIVN is bouncing up here right off some near-term support at $18 with above-average volume. This move is following a gap up in price from last week that took the stock from $15.50 to above $17.50. That move also has pushed GIVN into overbought territory, since the stock has a current relative strength index of 80. Overbought can always get more overbought, so traders should now look to play the next major breakout for GIVN. That breakout will hit once GIVN manages to clear some key overhead resistance levels at $19.48 to $19.95 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that hits near or above 99,354 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for GIVN to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $22.19 to $22.92.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV