Registration Now Open For RISI Indian Seminar December 11-12, 2012
BEDFORD, Mass., Oct. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- RISI, the leading information provider for the global forest products industry, today announced that registration is now open for the Fourth Annual Indian Seminar.
The RISI Indian Seminar will be December 11-12, 2012 at The Park Hotel in Hyderabad, India. Our seminar is the premier event for executives in the pulp and paper industry to learn about the trends and challenges facing the industry.
The RISI Indian Seminar offers the outlooks for the Indian market set in a global context. Seminar attendees include individuals throughout the industry such as pulp and paper industry executives, market analysts, procurement managers, and suppliers.Here are some highlights of our Indian Seminar program:
- India Engaged presented by Yogesh Agarwal, Managing Director and CEO, Ballarpur Industries Limited
- Paper and Packaging Innovation in India presented by Usman Shaik, Senior Analyst, Paper Packaging, Beroe Consulting
- Outlook for the Forest Industry in India presented by Bob Flynn, Director, International Timber, RISI
- Role of Agro Forestry in Sustainable Supply to India's Pulp and Paper Industry presented by CN Pandey, Director, IPIRTI
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts