RA'ANANA, Israel, October 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Redkite's expertise in front office trading practices and technology enables rapid deployment with minimal IT investment while providing real-time, intraday surveillance analytics.
- This move supports customers' initiatives for lowering total cost of ownership and deployment timeframes via direct integration with front-office systems with choice of cloud, on-premise or hybrid deployment.
- The combined solution will leverage unparalleled market expertise in both trading operations and compliance practices to deliver a best-of-breed analytical superset covering equities, fixed income and futures compliance.
- This combination merges NICE Actimize's tier one on-premise expertise with Redkite's innovative cloud approach to produce the trade compliance industry's broadest trade compliance offering that serves financial institutions of all sizes.
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE) today announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire Redkite Financial Markets, an emerging provider of real-time, cloud-based institutional trade surveillance solutions. NICE Actimize's enterprise trading compliance platform, broad library of regulatory coverage modules, market leadership and global tier-one client presence are expected to benefit from the Redkite acquisition, with the addition of Redkite's innovative, front-office based approach to real-time trade surveillance to the Actimize trading compliance solutions suite.
Leveraging front office trading practices, along with system insight and know-how, allowed Redkite to develop a compliance product that can be rapidly deployed with minimal client IT investment and lowered total cost of ownership, while providing intraday, real-time surveillance analytics. Redkite's coverage library includes various analytical models including the demands of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) Directive. It supports different asset classes such as equities, fixed income or futures, among others.
Redkite, with origins in investment banking, has a customer base comprised of global investment banks, broker dealers and futures clearing merchants in a range of tier one and tier two market segments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV