PARK RIDGE, N.J., Oct. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation (NYSE: HTZ) and its equipment rental division, Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation (HERC), are pleased to introduce HERC 360 – Fully Equipped, a company-wide expansion of its technology-driven, project management and customer support services. Fully scalable, the suite of services provides an end-to-end solution for planning, renting, managing, maintaining, and customizing equipment rental needs.
"HERC has always differentiated itself by offering a suite of services and superior customer service to assist those needing short and long term equipment rental solutions," commented HERC President, Lois Boyd. "Over the past year, HERC has been aggressively expanding our footprint and offerings in a wide variety of markets globally. Whether planning a plant turnaround or large scale construction project, HERC's hands-on, consultancy based approach ensures that we're a total solution provider during each phase of a project."
As part of HERC 360 – Fully Equipped, the company is highlighting its most recent products and customer service enhancements, including:
- E-Services Program (E-SP): HERC's on-line fleet management platform assists customers in managing their equipment with real-time, fleet usage reports and telematics data.
- Fleet Planning and Consultation: Experienced industry professionals work hand-in-hand with customers to ensure they have the right tool for the right job, maximizing operation efficiencies.
- Asset Management: Providing customers with a single contact for ongoing, daily assistance for the duration of any project.
- Asset Locator/Telematics: HERC provides equipment tracking and usage details to assist in monitoring equipment utilization, performance, and safety.
- On-Site Support: HERC provides dedicated personnel and on-site equipment for immediate use.
- Customized Product Configuration: Working with HERC project expert, equipment is custom fit for job specifications.
- Maintenance Service: HERC manages maintenance compliance for all of its customers' fleet – rented or owned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV