PARK RIDGE, N.J.
, Oct. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The
Corporation (NYSE: HTZ) and its equipment rental division,
Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
(HERC), are pleased to introduce HERC 360 – Fully Equipped, a company-wide expansion of its technology-driven, project management and customer support services. Fully scalable, the suite of services provides an end-to-end solution for planning, renting, managing, maintaining, and customizing
"HERC has always differentiated itself by offering a suite of services and superior customer service to assist those needing short and long term equipment rental solutions," commented HERC President,
. "Over the past year, HERC has been aggressively expanding our footprint and offerings in a wide variety of markets globally. Whether planning a plant turnaround or large scale construction project, HERC's hands-on, consultancy based approach ensures that we're a total solution provider during each phase of a project."
As part of HERC 360 – Fully Equipped, the company is highlighting its most recent products and customer service enhancements, including:
- E-Services Program (E-SP): HERC's on-line fleet management platform assists customers in managing their equipment with real-time, fleet usage reports and telematics data.
- Fleet Planning and Consultation: Experienced industry professionals work hand-in-hand with customers to ensure they have the right tool for the right job, maximizing operation efficiencies.
- Asset Management: Providing customers with a single contact for ongoing, daily assistance for the duration of any project.
- Asset Locator/Telematics: HERC provides equipment tracking and usage details to assist in monitoring equipment utilization, performance, and safety.
- On-Site Support: HERC provides dedicated personnel and on-site equipment for immediate use.
- Customized Product Configuration: Working with HERC project expert, equipment is custom fit for job specifications.
- Maintenance Service: HERC manages maintenance compliance for all of its customers' fleet – rented or owned.
As one of the largest equipment rental operators in
, HERC has the largest national account base and has been expanding its diversified revenue stream into the industrial, pump and power, and entertainment markets. Since 2010, the Company has acquired 10 businesses to tap into these growth segments including DW Pumps, a market leader in pump rental solutions in N. California, Delta Rigging, a specialty equipment rental provider to the off-shore oil and gas industry, and Cinelease, providing lighting rental equipment to the film and TV production industries. Additionally, the Company anticipates HERC's revenue increasing 15% year-over-year in 2012 and has already seen its non-residential construction revenue grow by double digits in the first quarter of 2012.
Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation – a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hertz Corporation since 1965 - operates one of the world's largest
businesses, offering a diverse line of equipment and tools for rent and sale. Products include aerial manlifts, air compressors and tools, earthmoving equipment and power generators, forklifts and material handling equipment, pumps, and trucks and trailers. Hertz Equipment also offers custom programs and equipment through its specialty service groups; Industrial Plant Services, Pump and Power Services, Aerial Services and Government Services. With approximately 325 locations in
the United States
, Hertz Equipment Rental offers daily, weekly, monthly and long-term rentals, tools and supplies, as well as new and
used equipment for sale
Hertz, the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand, operates from approximately 8,650 corporate and licensee locations in approximately 150 countries. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and at 119 major airports in Europe. Hertz was voted the Best Overall Car Rental Company in Zagat's 2012/13 U.S. Car Rental Survey and earned top honors in 14 additional categories and the Company earned top honors for Best Rewards Program and Best Overall Benefits in the Americas,
/ Oceania in the FlyerTalk awards. Product and service initiatives such as Hertz Gold Choice, NeverLost®, and unique cars and SUVs offered through the Company's Adrenaline, Prestige and Green Traveler Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition. Hertz also operates Hertz On Demand car sharing, Hertz Entertainment Services, and Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation and owns Donlen Corporation, based in
, which is a leader in providing fleet leasing and management services.
For more information about Hertz Equipment, visit the company online at