QuadMed, a nationwide leader in employer-sponsored healthcare solutions, christened its newest onsite employer healthcare center at the corporate headquarters of Safeway Inc. in Pleasanton, CA.
The new Safeway Healthpointe Center is a state-of-the-art primary care clinic that uses a patient-centered model to provide holistic care focused on wellness and prevention. QuadMed, a subsidiary of global printer Quad/Graphics, will operate the center with an integrated approach involving coordinated coaching, case management and condition management. An expansion of Safeway’s previous health center, the new center is a full-service medical facility staffed by a team of medical professionals.
Quad/Graphics Chairman, President & CEO Joel Quadracci and QuadMed President Tim Dickman joined Safeway Chairman and CEO Steve Burd, Executive Vice President Larree Renda and Chief Medical Officer Dr. Kent Bradley for a ribbon-cutting ceremony at the Healthpointe Center on October 4. The center, which will serve Safeway employees and their dependents in the Pleasanton area, will host several tours and events during October and begin patient-care appointments in November.
“Safeway is committed to creating an environment that enables and supports a long-term culture of health,” said Mr. Burd. “With the introduction of the Healthpointe Center we now provide an innovative and personalized healthcare experience,” he told Safeway employees gathered for the ribbon-cutting. “The Healthpointe Center allows us to expand our employee health services and provide a private and professional space to serve your health needs.”“We are thrilled to be partnering with Safeway. It’s been our pleasure to help transform the previous health center into a full-service medical facility,” said Mr. Dickman. “Providing a holistic, patient-focused healthcare approach is our main objective. The Healthpointe Center will go beyond traditional medical practice and follow a patient-centered medical home model where the primary-care physician will work with the care team to customize and coordinate ongoing care.” Safeway employees and their families will be able to take advantage of the Healthpointe Center for a wide range of routine, preventive, urgent and wellness healthcare services, including:
- Preventive care, such as physical exams or immunizations;
- Illness treatment (cold, flu, rash, etc.);
- Injury treatment (stitches, sprains);
- Chronic condition and disease management (asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure);
- Health and wellness coaching (weight loss, smoking cessation); and
- Coordination with specialty healthcare providers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV