REX American Resources Corporation (NYSE: REX), a leading ethanol company, today announced that CEO, Stuart Rose, and CFO, Doug Bruggeman will participate in Singular Research's Seventh Annual 'Best of the Uncovereds' Conference being held at the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel in Los Angeles, California on Thursday, November 1st. REX will present at 12:00 p.m. PT (3:00 p.m. ET) and management will meet with institutional investors in one-on-one meetings throughout the day.
If you have questions about REX or are interested in conducting a conference call or meeting with management, please contact JCIR at (212) 835-8500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About REX American Resources CorporationREX American Resources has interests in seven ethanol production facilities which in aggregate shipped approximately 710 million annualized gallons of ethanol over the twelve month period ended July 31, 2012. REX’s current effective ownership of the trailing twelve month annualized gallons shipped (for the period ended July 31, 2012) by the ethanol production facilities in which it has ownership interests is approximately 253 million gallons. Further information about REX is available at www.rexamerican.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV