NEW YORK, October 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PRSA is always the ultimate gathering of seasoned PR pros and up-and-coming professional communicators and the 2012 conference didn't disappoint; it was the perfect setting to swap ideas, share perspectives and explore the discipline of modern public relations in a complex, yet dynamic media landscape.
In addition to PR Newswire's ubiquitous "I <3 PR" pins and the active Twitter conversation that collected attendees' definitions of modern PR, (hashtag #PRis), the dozens of informative sessions and charismatic speakers spurred a high level of engagement. The lessons learned, tactics shared, and success stories from PRSA were many. From tips to break down the organizational silos that prevent collaborative communications to a discussion about the changing opportunities for agencies and a deep dive into where PR and content marketing intersect, the PR Newswire representatives in attendance took it all in and shared their favorites. To read about some of the highlights, visit Beyond PR for blog posts recapping the sessions, including:
- May The Forces Be With You: Collaborative Communications
- Communications Keys from Pandora: Hands on & High Touch
- Sustainable Business & CSR: Will Consumer Pony Up
- Storytelling: The Lynchpin for New Traditional Media
- New Career Opportunities at the PR Agency of the Future
- PR & the Presidential Election
- Social Media & The Presidential Election
- Content with Intent: The Intersection of PR & Content Marketing
- Pushing….er, Pulling All The Right Buttons
PR Newswire's Director of Emerging Media, Michael Pranikoff, also addressed PRSA attendees to discuss modern communications and the importance of agile engagement. Read the highlights of his presentation: http://prn.to/Qiv4nn.About PR Newswire PR Newswire ( www.prnewswire.com) is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry 58 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content — from rich media to online video to multimedia — and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world's largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire enables the world's enterprises to engage opportunity everywhere it exists. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a UBM plc company. Media Contacts: Rachel MeranusVice President, Marketing and CommunicationsPR Newswire+1.201.360.6776 Rachel.Meranus@prnewswire.com Meryl SerouyaMarketing and Communications AssociatePR Newswire+1.201.360.600 Meryl.Serouya@prnewswire.com SOURCE PR Newswire Association LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV