WASHINGTON, Oct. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Teradata (NYSE: TDC), the leading analytic data solutions company, today announced new Analytic Architecture Services to accelerate deployment of the Teradata ® Unified Data Architecture™ that captures and analyzes both structured and multi-structured data.
The Analytic Architecture Services are based on Teradata's global best practices and built upon Teradata's deep expertise, skill, industry knowledge and leading industry assets such as Teradata Logical Data Models and Data Integration Roadmap.
These new services, available globally, begin by unifying a customer's view of its business, information, applications, and systems. Teradata's best practices look at each of these four major components to ensure success:
- Business architecture – a company's priorities and approved projects.
- Information architecture – the data management needs and requirements such as master data management and data quality, security and privacy.
- Application architecture – the applications business users consider core to the integrated data environment.
- Systems architecture – physical system components of the integrated data environment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV