Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Sometimes the market gets it wrong, Jim Cramer told Debra Borchardt at TheStreet.com Monday.
That's the case with investors selling VF Corp (VFC) after the company beat estimates on a 25% rise in revenue.
Cramer said sometimes it doesn't matter what a company says or does, as investors have already made up their minds. He said there's been a lot of selling in the apparel makers recently. While that makes sense for a company like Coach (COH), which messed up its quarter, winter is never the time to sell VF Corp, which has two of the season's hottest brands for cold weather, North Face and Timberland.Watch the full Cramer interview
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV