APT was formed in 2006 to construct and operate product tankers in the domestic petroleum trades. APT’s current fleet consists of five double-hulled product tankers which were delivered by NASSCO) in 2009 and 2010.
About American Petroleum Tankers LLC:
American Petroleum Tankers Parent LLC and its subsidiaries (APT) is a U.S. based provider of Jones Act marine transportation services for refined petroleum products, crude oil, and chemicals in the U.S. domestic “coastwise” trade. The company’s fleet consists of five modern, double-hulled product tankers which were delivered from the National Steel and Shipbuilding Company (NASSCO) in 2009 and 2010.
About Blackstone:Blackstone (NYSE: BX) is one of the world’s leading investment and advisory firms and is an experienced and active investor in the energy and natural resources sector. Funds managed by Blackstone have invested/committed approximately $6 billion in the sector to date across four continents. Blackstone seeks to create positive economic impact and long-term value for its investors, the companies they invest in, the companies they advise and the broader global economy. Their alternative asset management businesses include the management of private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge fund solutions, credit-oriented funds and closed-end mutual funds. The Blackstone Group also provides various financial advisory services, including financial and strategic advisory, restructuring and reorganization advisory and fund placement services. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow us on Twitter @Blackstone.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV