Accuride Corporation (NYSE: ACW) – a leading supplier of components to the North American commercial vehicle industry – today introduced new corporate branding and unveiled a suite of new websites for the company and its business units. The brand launch features completely refreshed visual identity for Accuride Corporation and new brand positioning for its wheel and wheel-end components businesses in North America. The branding communicates Accuride’s commitment to delivering dependable performance for customers and reinforces Accuride’s proud heritage as a supplier of industry-leading commercial vehicle products for over a century. This brand promise and look and feel of the refreshed identity are reflected in each of Accuride’s upgraded corporate and business unit websites that went live today.
Branding Reflects Revitalized Accuride, Commitment to Dependable Performance
“Our new branding is all about our customers,” said Rick Dauch, Accuride President & CEO. “It carries our message that everyone at Accuride has committed to deliver quality products on time, where and when customers need them. This means an experience with Accuride they can count on, from people they can trust. That’s the new Accuride.”
Dauch said this commitment to achieving more reliable performance has been a driving force behind Accuride’s unprecedented investment of more than $130 million during 2011-2012 to:
- Upgrade its manufacturing operations,
- Install new production capacity at its wheel and wheel-end plants,
- Enhance the capabilities of its R&D and test facilities,
- Augment its engineering, quality and technical talent, and
- Convert to a common ERP system by 2014.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts