- A reduction in observed mean Partial Mayo score (a measure of disease activity that ranges from 0 to 9) from 5.9 at the time of first dose of HUMIRA to 1.4 at week 172 of HUMIRA therapy.
- A 55.3 percent remission rate, per Partial Mayo score at week 60 of the extension study (reflecting 112 weeks from lead-in study baseline), as assessed in the intent-to-treat patients who enrolled in the open-label study extension.
Abbott Announces Three-Year Long-Term Data Evaluating Efficacy With HUMIRA® (Adalimumab) For Patients With Moderately To Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.