Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ININ), a global provider of unified IP business communications solutions, has released a major upgrade to its predictive dialer software, Interaction Dialer®.
This latest upgrade, Interaction Dialer ® version 4.0, was designed to improve ease-of-use, simplify management, and help contact centers more effectively execute dialing campaigns.
Interaction Dialer® 4.0 accomplishes this as a result of the following new features:
- Enhanced multi-campaign dialing enables priorities to be assigned that determine the volume of calls placed per active campaign; also enables agents to receive a mix of calls from multiple campaigns.
- Increased accuracy of answering machine detection using several new patents dramatically reduces costs -- a 1 percent improvement in answering machine detection accuracy can equate to millions of dollars in company savings.*
- A consolidated and streamlined interface simplifies management, and a ‘query-by-example’ tool reduces programming requirements.
- Consolidated history data and new data fields result in simplified creation of customized reports and the ability to conduct more in-depth analysis of campaigns.
*Based on a recent private competitive comparison, Interaction Dialer achieved a 97 percent AMD accuracy rate, compared to a top dialer product with a 91 percent AMD accuracy rate.“We’re seeing a steady increase in organizations deploying dialer technology, primarily to drive down costs through automation and gain a greater competitive edge with features like ‘just-in-time’ lead handling and capabilities for more proactive customer care,” said Interactive Intelligence founder and CEO, Dr. Donald Brown. “We designed Interaction Dialer ® 4.0 to give these organizations an even greater advantage by building in more cost-savings, while improving both ease-of-use and feature-sets that help reach the right people at the right time in the most efficient manner possible.” Interactive Intelligence first released Interaction Dialer ® in 1999 as an add-on application to its all-in-one IP communications software suite, Customer Interaction Center® (CIC). Interaction Dialer ® offers mid-size to large contact centers, telemarketing/teleservices firms, collection companies, and other organizations skills-based, predictive, preview, power and blended inbound/outbound dialing functionality. It also includes a patented staging algorithm and built-in contact center features all designed to maximize efficiency and minimize costs. Today, Interaction Dialer® is used by companies worldwide, including large global organizations making 5 million-plus calls per day. Interaction Dialer® 4.0 is currently available worldwide and is offered through the Interactive Intelligence channel of more than 300 resellers, and through the company’s direct sales force. For more information, visit http://www.inin.com/solutions/Pages/Predictive-Dialer-Software.aspx. About Interactive Intelligence Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ININ) is a global provider of contact center automation, unified communications, and business process automation software and services. The company’s unified IP business communications solutions, which can be deployed on-premises or via the cloud, are ideal for industries such as financial services, insurance, outsourcers, collections, and utilities. Interactive Intelligence was founded in 1994 and has more than 4,500 customers worldwide. The company is among Forbes Magazine’s 2011 Best Small Companies in America and Software Magazine’s 2012 Top 500 Global Software and Service Providers. It employs more than 1,000 people and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. The company has offices throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Interactive Intelligence can be reached at +1 317.872.3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org; on the Net: www.inin.com. This release may contain certain forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially are described in the company's SEC filings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV