BlackRock, Inc. (NYSE: BLK) announced today that its iShares Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) business, the world’s largest manager of ETFs 1, has launched four new core funds designed to meet the needs of long-term investors looking for exposure to international equities and U.S. fixed income.
The funds that launched today will trade on NYSEAcra:
|Exposure||Fund name||Ticker||Management fees||Index|
|International Equity||iShares Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF||IXUS||0.16%||MSCI ACWI ex USA Investable Market Index (IMI)|
|International Equity||iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF||IEMG||0.18%||MSCI Emerging Markets Investable Market Index (IMI)|
|International Equity||iShares Core MSCI EAFE ETF||IEFA||0.14%||MSCI EAFE Investable Market Index (IMI)|
|U.S. Fixed Income||iShares Core Short-Term U.S. Bond ETF||ISTB||0.12%||Barclays U.S. 1-5 Year Government/Credit Bond Index|
These new funds will complement the six existing funds in the iShares Core Series. This suite combines competitive pricing with diversified, tax-efficient products. The iShares Core Series is designed to provide broad equity and fixed-income exposure, and allow long-term investors to tailor the mix of funds in their portfolio to match their individual choice.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV