Esio Beverage Company entered into a deal with Kraft Foods Group, Inc. to offer Maxwell House® coffee varieties for the Esio Hot & Cold Beverage System, the first hot and cold, ready-to-drink beverage dispensing system.
The launch of Maxwell House Simple Roasts, a line of coffees specially created for the Esio Beverage System, includes both Hazelnut and Vanilla flavored coffees. They will be available for the Esio Beverage System’s new, convenient countertop unit debuting at Walmart this month.
The Maxwell House brand is an American icon with Good To The Last Drop full-bodied flavor from custom-roasted coffee beans.
Maxwell House joins other Kraft Foods brands recently announced as part of Esio’s compact unit launch this fall including Crystal Light® (featuring the popular Mocktails – low-calorie, non-alcoholic beverages) and Country Time® Lemonade.“We’re excited to introduce Maxwell House Simple Roasts as part of the national retail launch of Esio’s hot and cold beverage dispensing system,” says Domenic Borrelli, Vice President of Coffee, Kraft Foods. “This is a great opportunity to extend our consumer reach and expand our flagship coffee brand.” The Esio Hot & Cold Beverage System offers perfectly blended nationally branded and company-owned juice drinks, lemonade, sports drinks, vitamin-enhanced fitness waters and chilled or hot coffees and teas at the touch of a button. The revolutionary drop’ndrink™ technology embedded in the Esio Hot & Cold Beverage System allows users to immediately switch from ice-cold lemonade to freshly-brewed hot coffee, with no taste crossover or cleanup required. Users can choose from a wide range of great-tasting, branded drink selections and customize each beverage, whether a cup or a pitcher, to their preference.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV