"We are thrilled to join the Aon Hewitt team," said Keith Diego. "Our expertise in Workday deployments will be a tremendous complement to Aon Hewitt's industry-leading HR outsourcing business, and all of our clients will benefit from the added expertise of the combined organization."
OmniPoint was founded in 2008 by a small team of former executives from major consulting firms who each had more than 20 years of experience with IT implementations or system integrations. It has major offices in Atlanta, Georgia and Miami, Florida, with a presence in a number of U.S. cities, including Workday's headquarters in Pleasanton, California.
The transaction is expected to close in the fourth quarter. Financial terms were not disclosed.
About Aon Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its more than 61,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world's best broker, best insurance intermediary, reinsurance intermediary, captives manager and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources. Visit www.aon.com for more information on Aon and www.aon.com/manchesterunited to learn about Aon's global partnership and shirt sponsorship with Manchester United. Media Contacts: Maurissa Kanter847-442-0952 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV