Cymer Announces Cancellation Of Conference Call For The Third Quarter 2012 Due To The Pending Merger With ASML Holding N.V.; Expects To Release Third Quarter 2012 Results On October 26, 2012
SAN DIEGO, Oct. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cymer, Inc. (Nasdaq: CYMI) announced today that, given its pending merger with ASML Holding N.V., it has canceled the conference call for third quarter 2012 previously scheduled for Tuesday, October 23, 2012. Cymer expects to release its third quarter 2012 financial results on Friday, October 26, 2012, concurrently with the filing of the company's third quarter Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q with the Securities Exchange Commission.
About Cymer Cymer, Inc. (Nasdaq: CYMI) is an industry leader in developing lithography light sources, used by chipmakers worldwide to pattern advanced semiconductor chips, and is pioneering a new silicon crystallization tool for the display industry. Cymer's light sources have been widely adopted by the world's top chipmakers and the company's installed base comprises approximately 3,750 systems. Continuing its legacy of leadership, Cymer is currently pioneering the industry's transition to EUV lithography, the next viable step on the technology roadmap for the creation of smaller, faster chips. The company is headquartered in San Diego, CA, has more than 1,200 employees on payroll (expressed in full time equivalents) and supports its customers from numerous offices around the globe. Cymer maintains a Web site to which it regularly posts press releases, SEC filings, and additional information about Cymer. Interested persons can also subscribe to automated e-mail alerts or RSS feeds. Please visit www.cymer.com.
Cymer and all other Cymer product or service names used herein are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Cymer, Inc. Any other marks mentioned herein are the property of their respective holders.SOURCE Cymer, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV