NEW YORK, Oct. 22, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) (Nasdaq:MSG) and Kia Motors America announced today a long-term extension and expansion of their marketing partnership, making Kia a Signature Partner of MSG. Kia is one of the fastest-growing car companies in the U.S. over the last five years and the new partnership provides the automaker with exposure across The Madison Square Garden Company's unrivaled set of sports, entertainment and media properties in New York, including the transformed Arena.
Kia will be the Official Vehicle of Madison Square Garden, the Theater at Madison Square Garden, the New York Knicks, the New York Rangers and the New York Liberty, and college basketball and tennis, as well as the Concert Series at The Garden. The partnership also includes an expanded presence for Kia on MSG's award-winning regional sports networks, MSG and MSG+, and integration on The Garden, Knicks, Rangers and Liberty websites. Starting this fall, a rotating lineup of Kia vehicles will be displayed year-round with a custom-built display space in the lobby entrance to the Arena.
"Kia is one of the fastest growing automotive brands in the U.S. and with our marketing strategy focusing on several key pillars – including sports, music and pop culture – forming a Signature Partnership with the legendary Madison Square Garden Company will further our efforts to connect and engage with passionate fans of sports and live music," said Michael Sprague, executive vice president, marketing & communications, Kia Motors America. "Much like The Garden, Kia has gone through an extensive transformation and this long-term partnership will deliver innovative displays, programming, advertisements and fan activities that go hand-in-hand with Kia's complete line of vehicles that are using world-class design and cutting-edge technologies to advance value to new levels of sophistication."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV