Houston, Oct. 22, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NGP Capital Resources Company (NASDAQ: NGPC) (the "Company") today announced that it plans to report its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 on Tuesday, November 6, 2012.
The Company will host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday November 6, 2012, to discuss its financial results. All interested persons are invited to participate. Callers in the U.S. can access the conference call by dialing (877) 303-7617. International callers can access the conference by dialing (760) 666-3609. Callers are encouraged to dial in at least 5-10 minutes prior to the call.
The Company will maintain an audio replay of the call from 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on November 6, 2012 through midnight Eastern Time on November 9, 2012. The replay dial-in numbers are (855) 859-2056 in the U.S. and (404) 537-3406 for international callers. The replay pass code is 49735237. The call will also be accessible via the internet, on our Investor Relations page at www.ngpcrc.com .About NGP Capital Resources Company NGP Capital Resources Company is a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company that has elected to be regulated as a business development company under the Investment Company Act of 1940. We principally invest in private companies and from time to time, we may also invest in public companies. We invest primarily in senior secured and mezzanine loans according to our business plan and in some instances receive equity interests in portfolio companies in connection with such investments. Our manager is NGP Investment Advisor, LP, an affiliate of NGP Energy Capital Management ("NGP ECM"). Founded in 1988, NGP ECM is a premier investment franchise in the natural resources industry, which together with its affiliates has managed $13 billion in cumulative committed capital since inception.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV