Jack in the Box® restaurants are adding a unique twist to an American favorite with its newest snack food. Make that a unique curl. For a limited time beginning today, Jack in the Box will offer Chili Cheese Curly Fries at participating restaurants. Jack’s Chili Cheese Curly Fries feature the chain’s Seasoned Curly Fries smothered with beef chili and shredded Cheddar cheese.
“With autumn here and crisp, cooler weather ahead, this is a great time of year to expand our menu with a zesty, craveable snack like Chili Cheese Curly Fries,” said Bobby Brown, marketing manager for Jack in the Box. “Using our popular Seasoned Curly Fries in the recipe really enhances the flavor and appeal of this product and distinguishes it from similar offerings on other menus.
“Adding Chili Cheese Curly Fries expands our already diverse line of snacks and side items, which range from French Fries and Apple Bites to Egg Rolls, Stuffed Jalapenos and Mozzarella Cheese Sticks. And with our full menu available all day every day, our Chili Cheese Curly Fries are a great addition to any lunch or dinner or as a late-night snack.”
[ Note to media: Chili Cheese Curly Fries are not available at restaurants in Boise or Twin Falls. Visit the online press room at jackinthebox.com for a high-res image of the Chili Cheese Curly Fries.]About Jack in the Box Inc. Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ: JACK), based in San Diego, is a restaurant company that operates and franchises Jack in the Box® restaurants, one of the nation’s largest hamburger chains, with more than 2,200 restaurants in 21 states. Additionally, through a wholly owned subsidiary, the company operates and franchises Qdoba Mexican Grill®, a leader in fast-casual dining, with more than 600 restaurants in 42 states and the District of Columbia. For more information on Jack in the Box and Qdoba, including franchising opportunities, visit www.jackinthebox.com or www.qdoba.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV