The Heinz "Our Turn To Serve" Campaign Recognizes Veterans And Raises Awareness And Money For Wounded Warrior Project(R) - A Nonprofit, Nonpartisan Organization Whose Mission Is To Honor And Empower Wounded Warriors. (Photo: Business Wire)
This fall, Heinz makes it easy for consumers to recognize and thank those who have served our country. Now in its second year, the “Our Turn to Serve” campaign on Heinz® Ketchup bottles encourages Americans to send a personalized “thank you” to veterans and active-duty military service members and aims to raise money and awareness for Wounded Warrior Project®, a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that honors and empowers Wounded Warriors.
“As America’s Favorite Ketchup®, it is fitting for us to give back to those who have served and protected our country,” said Scott Bacco, brand manager for Heinz Ketchup. “After seeing the overwhelming enthusiasm ketchup lovers had for the program last year, we’re excited to continue our partnership with Wounded Warrior Project® and give Americans an easy way to show their gratitude.”
The campaign encourages consumers to visit participating restaurants and retail locations where they can scan a quick response (QR) code on the back of specially marked Heinz Ketchup bottles. The scanned code leads to a website where consumers can write their own “thank you” that will be printed and delivered in a care package through the USO. Participants also have the option to email a “thank you” to a personal friend or family member who has served in the military by entering an email address. Heinz will donate $1 to Wounded Warrior Project® for each “thank you” sent and an additional 57 cents for each message shared on Facebook or Twitter through the campaign, up to $250,000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV