Melt butter in 4 QT Dutch oven on stove top. Add diced onion and celery and cook over medium heat until vegetables start to turn translucent, about 6-7 minutes. Add garlic and diced apple and continue to sauté for an additional 5 minutes. Add crawfish to pan and mix thoroughly until crawfish is coated with butter and vegetable mix. Add chicken stock and cream to pan and bring to a boil. Pour in the stuffing mix and stir until it is thoroughly mixed in and moist.
To serve, place sliced Cajun Turkey on plate, add some additional stuffing, and top with heated Cajun Gravy just before serving.
Hurry in to your local Popeyes today to take advantage of this great offer—this once a year limited time offer ends soon! Visit www.popeyes.com for more recipes from our culinary team, to find your local restaurant or a location near your offering Cajun Turkeys.
About Popeyes® Louisiana KitchenFounded in 1972 in New Orleans, Popeyes is a leader in the New Orleans segment of the foodservice industry and is the world's second largest quick-service chicken concept based on the number of units. As of July 8, 2012, Popeyes had 2,049 restaurants operating in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Cayman Islands and 25 foreign countries. For more information, visit the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Web site at www.popeyes.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV