HOUSTON, Oct. 22, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) announced today the release of its investor relations and public affairs app for iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices.
The Marathon Oil app allows users to receive the Company's corporate news releases, SEC filings, stock price, documents and audio webcasts related to quarterly earnings, as well as other investor presentations, videos and publications. Sharing functionality via email, Twitter and Facebook is available as well as the ability for users to be notified when new information is posted. Additionally, the app provides quick links to the Company's Twitter and StockTwits streams, as well as LinkedIn.
"Recognizing the growing importance of mobile technology, Marathon Oil launched this application to help ensure that interested audiences - including investors, analysts, media and other stakeholders - have the ability to access our corporate news and stock information in ways that are convenient to the user," said Howard Thill, Marathon Oil vice president of Investor Relations and Public Affairs.The Marathon Oil app is available for free on Apple's App Store for the iPhone and iPad and on Google Play for Android mobile devices. Marathon Oil Corporation is an independent international energy company. Based in Houston, Texas, Marathon Oil had net proved reserves at the end of 2011 of 1.8 billion barrels of oil equivalent in North America, Europe and Africa. For more information, please visit the Company's website at http://www.marathonoil.com . Apple Inc. claims the trademarks iPhone, iPad and App Store. Google, Inc. claims the trademarks Android and Google Play.
CONTACT: Media Relations Contacts: Lee Warren 713-296-4103 John Porretto 713-296-4102 Investor Relations Contacts: Howard Thill 713-296-4140 Chris Phillips 713-296-3213
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV