Cash Position: As of September 30, 2012, the Company’s cash, cash equivalents, bank deposits and marketable securities totalled $54.8 million, or $7.91 per outstanding share, up $2.0 million compared with the end of the second quarter, and up $5.6 million compared with the end of 2011.
Comments of Management
Commenting on the results, Shaike Orbach, President and CEO, said, “We are very pleased to report another quarter of record results as measured across all parameters, demonstrating the strong momentum of our sales and the leverage inherent in our business model.
“We continue to benefit from some of the IT industry strongest trends – especially the performance and security challenges that are accompanying the rise of Big Data and cloud computing. With a reputation for out-of-the-box technologies, rapid response time and world-class service, we are being sought out by the market’s top server and appliance manufacturers, and they are bringing us a steady stream of new opportunities, Design Wins and ongoing orders. As our customer base continues to grow and diversify, our pool of Design Wins expands, bringing us a growing platform of recurring orders as well as a broader range of new opportunities, often from different divisions within a large corporation. In parallel, our success in remaining a lean organization with an emphasis on brain-power has enabled us to continually increase our profitability as we scale our sales.”Mr. Orbach concluded, “As such, we feel more confident than ever about our ability to continue to grow and flourish over the short and long term. With unique technologies and products, a top-tier customer base and a second-to-none team, we feel ideally positioned to continue growing in step with our fast-growth target markets.” ## Conference Call Details The Company will host a conference call today at 9:00am Eastern Time to review and discuss the results and to answer investors’ questions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV