Silicom Ltd. (NASDAQ:SILC) (TASE:SILC), an industry-leading provider of high-performance server/appliance networking solutions, today reported record financial results for the third quarter and first nine months ended September 30, 2012.
Financial results for Q3 2012: For the third quarter of 2012, Silicom’s financial results broke all previous records in terms of revenues, operating income, net income and earnings per share (EPS), demonstrating the continuing strong sales momentum of all its product lines.
Revenues for the quarter reached $11.5 million, a 15% increase compared with $10.0 million in the third quarter of 2011. On a GAAP basis, reported net income for the quarter totalled $2.6 million, or $0.37 per diluted and basic share, up 23% from the $2.1 million, or $0.30 per diluted share ($0.31 per basic share), recorded in the third quarter of 2011.On a non-GAAP basis (excluding non-cash share-based compensation, as described and reconciled below), net income for the period totalled $2.7 million, or $0.39 per diluted and basic share. This is up 22% from $2.2 million, or $0.32 per diluted and basic share, in the third quarter of 2011. Financial results for the first nine months of 2012: Silicom’s revenues for the first nine months of 2012 increased by 12% to a record $32.0 million from $28.6 million in the first nine months of 2011. On a GAAP basis, reported net income for the period totalled $6.8 million, or $0.97 per diluted share ($0.99 per basic share), up 17% from $5.8 million, or $0.83 per diluted share ($0.85 per basic share) in the first nine months of 2011. On a non-GAAP basis (excluding non-cash share-based compensation, as described and reconciled below), net income for the period totalled $7.2 million, or $1.02 per diluted share ($1.03 per basic share). This is up 16% from $6.2 million, or $0.88 per diluted share ($0.90 per basic share).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV