OKLAHOMA CITY, Oct. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CIRCOR Energy, a global manufacturer of highly engineered, integrated flow control solutions to the upstream / midstream oil and gas, petrochemical and renewables markets, and a division of CIRCOR International (NYSE: CIR), announced today that it has launched its new brand communications platform, with the goal of further strengthening its position with current and potential customers.
Moving forward, CIRCOR Energy's business units – KF Valves, Contromatics, Hydroseal, Mallard Control and Sagebrush (all US-based companies), Pibiviesse ( Italy), Pipeline Engineering (UK), and SF Valvulas ( Brazil) will go to market as one company, under the CIRCOR Energy brand.
"After years of growth and process improvement throughout the company, and favorable global marketplace conditions, the time is right for us to show that we are much more than the sum of our parts," said Mahesh Joshi, president. "This change enables us to now more succinctly define the total value we offer throughout the energy chain, and show how we are truly focused on continuously improving customers' ability to more effectively control, manage, measure and regulate the flow of oil, gas and other natural resources, from sub-sea to land, and in severe environments."A unified brand will enable CIRCOR Energy to use its global network to more easily offer complimentary products and services to customers, while also providing consistency throughout all touch points, rather than communicating as a collection of separate, market-leading product companies. Today, CIRCOR Energy offers:
- The most comprehensive portfolio of valve products in the markets where it competes, from land-based well hookups to the most complex offshore platforms, all engineered to deliver outstanding quality, reliability and durability
- An ever-expanding range of highly innovative and precision pipeline solutions, from design, testing and manufacture of pipeline pigging, hydrocarbon measurement and flow assurance equipment, to pipeline cleaning services and project management
- Dedicated global resources, from localized support to manufacturing and applications expertise
- And unmatched customer focus, through its ability to manage relationships and align its business processes to its customers' to ensure seamless productivity.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts