Dr. Hagen joined AMRI in 2005 as senior director of analytical quality services and has risen to positions of increasing responsibility. In 2006, Dr. Hagen was promoted to vice president for quality and analytical chemistry and was responsible for Analytical Chemistry, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs for all AMRI locations. In 2008, Dr. Hagen was promoted to vice president of pharmaceutical development and manufacturing.
Prior to AMRI, he spent more than 10 years at Pfizer in positions of increasing responsibility culminating in director of analytical research and development at Pfizer's Global Research and Development Division. Before Pfizer, he managed the analytical activities at Ribi ImmunoChem Research, Inc. in support of R&D, production and quality control. Dr. Hagen earned a Ph.D. in biochemistry and a Master's degree in botany, both from the University of Idaho, as well as a B.A. in biology from Lawrence University.
About AMRIAlbany Molecular Research, Inc. (AMRI) is a global contract research and manufacturing organization offering customers fully integrated drug discovery, development, and manufacturing services. For over 21 years, AMRI has demonstrated its adaptability as the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries have undergone tremendous change in response to multiple challenges. This experience, a track record of success, and locations in the United States, Europe and Asia now provides our customers with SMARTSOURCING™, a full range of value-added opportunities providing customers informed decision-making, enhanced efficiency and more successful outcomes at all stages of the pipeline. AMRI has also successfully partnered R&D programs and is actively seeking to out-license its remaining programs for further development. For press releases and additional information about the company, please visit www.amriglobal.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV