Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX), the global interconnection and data center company, will present at Gartner Symposium ITXpo 2012, taking place in Orlando, Florida from October 21-25. In the session, “Optimize User Experience: Leveraging Highly-Connected Data Centers,” attendees will learn how Equinix customers are transforming their application architecture by leveraging Equinix’s global platform of network-dense IBX® data centers. The future of IT offers the promise of anywhere computing on any device. In this new, distributed world, end-user quality of experience (QoE) is tied closely to response time, which in turn depends on network connectivity and proximity.
Optimize User Experience: Leveraging Highly-Connected Data Centers
|Date/time:||Monday, October 22nd, 2012 from 12:30pm – 1:30pm|
- Brian Lillie, CIO, Equinix
- Ephraim Baron, director of Enterprise Cloud Solutions, Equinix
- John Laughhunn, CIO, A.T. Kearney
- Rethinking Enterprise Connectivity (free on-demand webinar) — learn how to leverage carrier neutral data centers to lower costs, improve performance and increase flexibility. Download the full webinar here.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts