- Loan fundings were $31.8 million in the third quarter, offset by payoffs of $36.1 million, which included the prepayment of five performing real estate loans totaling $20.1 million due to the sale of properties. Loans in Napa increased $13.5 million, or 22.2%, in the third quarter of 2012.
- Deposits totaled $1.3 billion at September 30, 2012, increasing 2.3% from $1.2 billion at June 30, 2012 and increasing 7.0% from September 30, 2011. Non-interest bearing deposits totaled 32.5% of total deposits at September 30, 2012.
- In a conscious effort to deploy excess liquidity and reduce the cost of funds, Bancorp redeemed a $5.0 million subordinated debenture at one-month LIBOR plus 2.48% in the third quarter of 2012.
- The total risk-based capital ratio for Bancorp grew to 14.0%, up from 13.9% at June 30, 2012 and 13.3% at September 30, 2011. The risk-based capital ratio continues to be well above industry requirements for a well-capitalized institution.
- On October 18, 2012, the Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.18 per share. The cash dividend is payable to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 1, 2012 and will be payable on November 9, 2012.
Bank Of Marin Bancorp Reports Earnings Of $13.1 Million Year-to-Date
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts