For Full Prescribing Information for Jakafi, visit www.Jakafi.com.
Except for the historical information set forth herein, the matters set forth in this press release, including without limitation statements with respect to our plans and expectations with respect to Jakafi® (ruxolitinib), including the potential efficacy and therapeutic and commercial value of Jakafi, and the advancement of our pipeline, contain predictions, estimates and other forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially, including unanticipated developments in and risks related to the efficacy or safety of Jakafi, the high degree of risk and uncertainty associated with drug development and the regulatory approval process, and other risks detailed from time to time in our reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including our Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2012. Incyte disclaims any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
Jakafi is a registered trademark of Incyte Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV