ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI), a leading provider of consulting services and technology solutions to government and commercial clients, has been awarded a contract by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of Intelligence and Analysis, State and Local Program Office (SLPO) to help sustain and improve the integrated national network of state and major urban area fusion centers (National Network). The contract has a potential value of $18.1 million and a term of one base year and four option years.
ICF will draw on its proven ability to provide high-end policy analysis, planning, and program management support to DHS as the department works with its other federal, state, and local government partners on some of today’s toughest homeland security information-sharing challenges. ICF’s work will reinforce ongoing DHS initiatives to mature the SLPO and to enhance the National Network.
“ICF will leverage its extensive experience in working collaboratively with state and local public safety agencies on homeland security programs in a way that forges unity of effort and more effective and lasting resilience to address the threat of terrorism and other hazards facing the nation,” said John Paczkowski, vice president for ICF International.
“ICF is honored to be chosen to support SLPO and the National Network of Fusion Centers,” said Ellen Glover, executive vice president for ICF International. “This contract underscores ICF’s ability to bring the best resources to our clients and to leverage our federal, state, and local experience to further our clients’ missions.”Fusion centers are owned and operated at the state or local level and enable sharing of intelligence information between federal-level agencies and state and local governments and organizations. For More Information
- ICF Homeland Security
- Information and Data Management
- IT Solutions
- Strategic Communications and Marketing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV