IRVINE, Calif., Oct. 22, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Universal Bioenergy Inc., (OTCMarkets:UBRG), a publicly traded independent diversified energy company, that markets and distributes natural gas, propane, petroleum and coal, announced that its subsidiary, NDR Energy Group, sold over 1.53 billion cubic feet (Bcf) of natural gas, setting a new record for the month of September of 2012. The record sales of natural gas is expected to generate millions of dollars in additional revenue for the Company.
The volume of natural gas sold by NDR Energy, set a new record for September, and is the highest in the Company's history for September, and tops the previous record sales of 675,000 MMBTU's of gas sold in September of 2010. The 1.53 billion cubic feet of natural gas sold in September, is a 126.6% increase over the 675,000 million cubic feet of natural gas sold for the month of September 2010, despite the continued mild weather. Natural gas prices are continuing on a strong upward trend. The NYMEX Henry Hub Futures price has increased by $1.58 per mcf, or by 70%, from a low $2.052 per mcf in April, to $3.63 as of October 21, 2012.
NDR Energy Group's, President and CEO Ken Harris says, "I continue to be extremely proud of our performance and growth. Our September sales results from our growing emphasis on longer term transactions and swing transactions. These deals provide a new and critical foundation for our sales department. Additionally, they illustrate the strong relationships that we have with many of our electric utility partners. Our increased monthly sales to utilities across the country certainly indicate an active, aggressive and productive sales force. Moreover, term deals indicate that our electric utility partners have significant and advanced confidence concerning the quality of NDR Energy's products, services and our ability to deliver firm supplies of natural gas."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV