FalconStor Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: FALC), a market leader in disk-based data protection, today announced the official opening of the company’s Asia Pacific (APAC) regional headquarters in Singapore. FalconStor currently has offices in Malaysia, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, China, Hong Kong, and Australia.
“FalconStor has experienced growth throughout APAC due to the wide acceptance of FalconStor’s award-winning data protection and recovery solutions, and we expect it to be a key driver of the company’s future growth,” said Jim McNiel, president and CEO of FalconStor Software. “Our investment in the Singapore office demonstrates our commitment to our regional channel partners, to their customers and to the APAC business community at large.”
Because of its outstanding infrastructure and strong trade links, Singapore is an ideal location for FalconStor to grow its share of the APAC market for data protection, replication and recovery.
Spearheaded by Suresh Nair, general manager and vice president of sales and marketing of Asia Pacific for FalconStor, the new Singapore headquarters will coordinate and support FalconStor’s initiatives in APAC countries. The new office establishes a strong company presence to meet the growing demand for world-class data protection and recovery solutions; and it offers comprehensive local and regional sales support and resources, including:
- A sales operations center that houses the local sales team and technology experts as well as regional financial, human resources and IT support functions.
- Training facilities for partners to upgrade their skill set to serve their customers.
- A new solutions center for partners to demonstrate products and to stage complex solution designs for customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV