Romney, Obama Tied in New National Poll
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- With a bit more than two weeks until Election Day, the presidential race looks like a dead heat, according to a national poll by NBC News and The Wall Street Journal.
The poll, which was conducted after the two candidates sparred in their second debate, shows President Obama and Gov. Mitt Romney each getting 47% among likely voters, NBC News reported on its Web site.
The poll shows support grew for Romney during the first two debates. An earlier NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, which was conducted before the debates, gave the president a 3-point lead over his Republican rival, 49% to 44%, the Web site also said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV