Trying to sort out what ended up where after the big Kraft Foods Inc. split?
It's simple: Mondelez operates globally and focuses on the snack brands acquired in the $19.5 billion Cadbury acquisition back in 2010. Kraft Foods is restricted to North American grocery products.Even in North America, however, Mondelez oversees candy brands such as Swedish Fish, Sour Patch Kids and Stride Gum. Since both of these stocks just came into being within the past month, though, there's a lot of potential to both but not a whole lot of history behind either. If less adventurous investors want to sit this Halloween out and see what comes of this shakeup, that's as wise and beneficial as eating your kids' first few candy pieces to "check for needles."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV