Pall Corporation (NYSE: PLL) today announced that Mark Goldstein and Bret Wise have been nominated to serve on the company's board of directors. Mr. Wise and Mr. Goldstein will stand for election at the Pall Annual Meeting of Shareholders on December 12, 2012, replacing Daniel J. Carroll, Jr. and Dr. Edward L. Snyder, who will be retiring from the board, effective as of the 2012 annual meeting.
“On behalf of the Pall board, I would like to thank Dan and Ed for their many years of distinguished service. Their insights and contributions have been greatly appreciated and they have provided critical guidance during a time of change for the company,” said Chairman Ronald L. Hoffman. “At the same time, we are pleased to recommend Bret and Mark for service on Pall's board. They both have strong senior leadership, management and operations backgrounds and bring relevant skills in essential business areas. Bret has significant financial expertise as well as experience in business development and R&D. Mark has considerable experience in global industrial manufacturing operations across multiple sectors, a business format that is similar to Pall’s.”
Mr. Goldstein, 56, is Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President of Actuant Corporation, a diversified industrial company that designs and manufactures products and services for a variety of markets. Prior to joining Actuant in 2001, Mr. Goldstein held various executive positions of increasing responsibility during a 22-year career with The Stanley Works. Most recently, he served as President, North American Hand Tools and President, Door Systems. Mr. Goldstein currently is a member of the Simon School of Business Executive Advisory Committee and the University of Rochester Midwest Regional Cabinet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV