LAS VEGAS, Oct. 19, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ReachLocal, Inc. (Nasdaq:RLOC), a leader in local online marketing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), today announced Mike Merrill, Director of Marketing, will be leading a breakout session at the DrivingSales Executive Summit on October 22 nd, 2:00pm to 2:50pm, on " How to identify and leverage local influencers for dealership word of mouth."
Word of mouth marketing is one of the most trusted sources of online marketing today. Online influencers with targeted reach can help drive awareness for a dealership, new car launches and service initiatives using social media. But how does a dealership identify and enlist the right local influencers to make a splash using social media? How do they provide local influencers with the media materials and content to put a dealership in a positive light?
Attendees will learn how to:
- Recognize the importance of using local influencers;
- Understand how to identify the right influencers; and
- Create a system that makes it easy for the influencer to showcase the best content when describing their experience at a dealership or when test driving a car.
CONTACT: Investor Relations: The Blueshirt Group Alex Wellins (818) 575-6840 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: ReachLocal, Inc. Jason Treu, 214-294-0307 Vice President of Public Relations email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts