Microvision (MVIS) is engaged in the development high-resolution miniature laser display and imaging engines based upon its proprietary PicoP display engine technology. This stock is trading up 1% to $2.40 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.40-$2.4952-Week Range: $1.11-$6.80 Volume: 53,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 285,737 From a technical perspective, MVIS is starting to bounce higher here right off its 50-day moving average of $2.37 with very light volume. This move is quickly pushing MVIS within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once MVIS manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $2.54 to $2.83, and then above more resistance at $2.94 to $3.11 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in MVIS as long as it's trending above $2.54, and then once it sustains a move or close above the rest of those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 285,737 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then MVIS will setup to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $3.40 to $3.63. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV