Life Partners (LPHI) is a specialty financial services company engaged in the secondary market for life insurance known as life settlements. This stock is trading up 1.7% to $2.25 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.19-$2.3952-Week Range: $1.08-$7.49 Volume: 780,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 465,348 >>5 Big Trades From the Financial Sector From a technical perspective, LPHI is bouncing modestly higher here right off some near-term support at $2.16 with above-average volume. This move is coming after LPHI recently sold off hard from $4.12 to $2.08. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in LPHI once it manages to break out above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $2.29 to $2.78 with high volume. At last check, LPHI has hit an intraday high of $2.39 and volume is well above its three-month average action of 465,348 shares. Traders should look for a sustained move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above its three-month average action. If that breakout hits soon, then LPHI will setup to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $3.25 to $4.12.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV