Xinyuan Real Estate
Xinyuan Real Estate (XIN) and its subsidiaries are mainly engaged in residential real estate development and the provision of property management services. This stock is trading up 5.3% to $2.95 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.82-$2.9852-Week Range: $1.70-$3.95 Volume: 526,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 355,680 >>5 Big Stocks to Trade for Gains From a technical perspective, XIN is ripping higher here back above its 50-day moving average of $2.79 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing XIN within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once XIN manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $2.96 to $3.10 with high volume. At last check, XIN has hit an intraday high of $2.98 and volume is well above its three-month average volume of 355,680 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in XIN as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $2.79, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 355,680 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then XIN will have a great chance to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $3.60 to $3.85.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV