Constellation Energy Partners
Constellation Energy Partners (CEP) is focused on the acquisition, development and production of oil and natural gas properties as well as related midstream assets. This stock is trading up 3.4% to $1.47 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.43-$1.4952-Week Range: $1.20-$3.24 Volume: 33,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 35,735 >>5 Takeover Targets to Buy Before Wall Street Finds Out From a technical perspective, CEP is pushing higher here after the stock exploded back above its 50-day moving average of $1.32 on Thursday with high volume. This move is quickly pushing CEP within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once CEP manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $1.50 to $1.61 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CEP as long as it's trending above $1.35, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 35,735 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then look for CEP to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $1.80 to $1.89. Any high-volume move above those levels will then put $2 to $2.28 into focus.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV