Validus Holdings, Ltd. (“Validus” or the “Company”) (NYSE: VR) confirmed today that it plans to release its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2012, after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday, October 25, 2012. However, the earnings conference call for analysts and investors has been re-scheduled a half-hour later on Friday, October 26, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. (Eastern).
The conference call details remain unchanged. The conference call may be accessed by dialing 1-800-706-7745 (U.S. callers) or 1-617-614-3472 (International callers) and entering the passcode 61856228. Those who intend to participate in the call should dial in at least 10 minutes in advance. A live webcast of the call will be available online at the “Investor Relations” section of the Company’s website located at www.validusholdings.com. A replay of the call will be available through November 9, 2012, by dialing 1-888-286-8010 (U.S. callers) or 1-617-801-6888 (International callers) and entering the passcode 86075046. A replay of the webcast will be available at the “Investor Relations” section of the Company’s website.
About Validus Holdings, Ltd.
Validus Holdings, Ltd. is a provider of reinsurance and insurance,
conducting its operations worldwide through two wholly-owned
subsidiaries, Validus Reinsurance, Ltd. (“Validus Re”) and Talbot
Holdings Ltd. (“Talbot”). Validus Re is a Bermuda based reinsurer
focused on short-tail lines of reinsurance. Talbot is the Bermuda parent
of the specialty insurance group primarily operating within the Lloyd’s
insurance market through Syndicate 1183.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV