COSTA MESA, Calif., Oct. 19, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TTM Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:TTMI) will host a conference call on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern/1:30 p.m. Pacific time to discuss its third quarter 2012 performance.
Telephone access is available by dialing 1-800-762-8795 or international 1-480-629-9821. The conference call will also be simulcast on the company's website, www.ttmtech.com , and will remain accessible for one week following the live event.
TTM Technologies will release its third quarter 2012 results after the market closes on Tuesday, October 30, 2012.TTM Technologies, Inc. is a major global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and technologically advanced PCBs and the backplane and sub-system assembly business. TTM stands for time-to-market, representing how the company's time-critical, one-stop manufacturing services enable customers to shorten the time required to develop new products and bring them to market. Additional information can be found at www.ttmtech.com . The TTM Technologies logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5691
CONTACT: Steven Richards Chief Financial Officer 714 327 3000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV