One stock that's moving within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade is post-secondary education company Corinthian Colleges (COCO), which offers various diploma programs, as well as associates, bachelors, and master' degrees. This stock has been trending moderately bullish so far in 2012, with shares up 20%.
If you take a look at the chart for Corinthian Colleges, you'll notice that this stock hit a low in August of $1.74 and has been uptrending ever since to its recent high of $2.94 a share. During that uptrend, shares of COCO have been consistently making higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That move has now pushed COCO within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV