Great Plains Energy (NYSE: GXP) announced today that it will release its 2012 third quarter earnings on Thursday, November 8, 2012, after the market close. On Friday, November 9, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. EST, executive officers of the Company will conduct a webcast and conference call to discuss the Company’s 2012 third quarter earnings and operating results. Supplemental financial information and the earnings webcast presentation will be available after the November 8 market close and after 8:30 a.m. EST on November 9, respectively, on the Great Plains Energy website at www.greatplainsenergy.com.
Stockholders, analysts and other interested parties may access the earnings call by dialing (877) 791-9323 (U.S./Canada) or (706) 758-1332 (international) using pass code 27887250. A replay of the webcast will be available on Great Plains Energy’s website and telephonically through November 16, 2012, at (855) 859-2056 (U.S./Canada) or (404) 537-3406 (international), pass code 27887250.
ABOUT GREAT PLAINS ENERGY
Headquartered in Kansas City, Mo., Great Plains Energy Incorporated (NYSE: GXP) is the holding company of Kansas City Power & Light Company and KCP&L Greater Missouri Operations Company, two of the leading regulated providers of electricity in the Midwest. Kansas City Power & Light Company and KCP&L Greater Missouri Operations Company use KCP&L as a brand name. More information about the companies is available on the Internet at:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV