The Board of Directors of Barnes Group Inc. (NYSE: B) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of ten cents ($0.10) per share. The dividend will be payable December 10, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 29, 2012.
Barnes Group Inc. and its predecessor companies have paid a cash dividend to stockholders on a continuous basis since 1934.
ABOUT BARNES GROUP
Founded in 1857, Barnes Group Inc. (NYSE: B) is an international aerospace and industrial manufacturing and service provider, serving a wide range of end markets and customers. The products and services provided by Barnes Group are used in far-reaching applications that provide transportation, communication, manufacturing and technology to the world. Barnes Group’s approximately 5,100 dedicated employees, at more than 50 locations worldwide, are committed to achieving consistent and sustainable profitable growth. For more information, visit www.BGInc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV