WILMINGTON, Del., Oct. 19, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WSFS Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:WSFS), the parent company of WSFS Bank, today announced it expects to report third quarter 2012 earnings at the end of business Tuesday, October 30, 2012. Management will conduct a conference call to review this information at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on Wednesday, October 31, 2012. Interested parties may listen to this call by dialing 1-877-312-5857.
A rebroadcast of the conference call will be available two hours after the completion of the conference call until Wednesday, November 7, 2012, by calling 1-855-859-2056 and using Conference ID 42313612.
About WSFS Financial CorporationWSFS Financial Corporation is a multi-billion dollar financial services company. Its primary subsidiary, WSFS Bank, is the oldest, locally-managed bank and trust company headquartered in Delaware with $4.2 billion in assets on its balance sheet and $13.3 billion in fiduciary assets, including approximately $1.0 billion in assets under management. WSFS operates from 51 offices located in Delaware (42), Pennsylvania (7), Virginia (1) and Nevada (1) and provides comprehensive financial services including commercial banking, retail banking and trust and wealth management. Other subsidiaries or divisions include Christiana Trust, WSFS Investment Group, Inc., Cypress Capital Management, LLC and Cash Connect ®. Serving the Delaware Valley since 1832, WSFS is the seventh oldest bank in the United States continuously operating under the same name. For more information, please visit www.wsfsbank.com .
CONTACT: Stephanie A. Heist (302) 571-5259 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV