JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Oct. 19, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stein Mart (Nasdaq:SMRT) will expand its presence in Texas with the opening of its newest store in Katy, Texas on October 25. The new store is located at 6565 S. Fry Road in Grand Lakes Market Place.
Prior to its grand opening, the new store will hold an exclusive shopping event on Tuesday, October 23 from 5 – 8 p.m. to benefit Cinco Charities, Compassion Katy, Donate 4 Life and Special Pals. Tickets are $5 each and include shopping, a $5 off total purchase coupon and more.
All proceeds from ticket sales for the event benefit these four local charities. Those interested in attending can call Stein Mart at (281) 574-6541 for more information.This is the second new Texas location for Stein Mart, which opened a store in McAllen, Texas last month, bringing the total number of Stein Mart stores in the state to 42. About Stein Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq:SMRT): Stein Mart stores offer the fashion merchandise, service and presentation of a better department or specialty store, at prices competitive with off-price retail chains. Currently with locations from California to Massachusetts, Stein Mart's focused assortment of merchandise features current season, moderate to better fashion apparel for women and men, as well as accessories, shoes and home fashions. For more information about Stein Mart or to find your nearest location, please visit www.steinmart.com . The Stein Mart, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=9827
CONTACT: Amanda Forbes Mestdagh, APR (407) 883-8993 AMestdagh@fhbnet.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV